Unity3D Developer // £35k
Unity Developer / Games Developer
£30-40,000 per annum
I'm currently working with a London based Games Studio that is looking for a Unity Developer / Games Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will need to be passionate about game development, with at least 2 years experience using Unity to create games.
- Developing client game logic for one of our upcoming games.
- Developing shaders, particle systems and custom effects.
- Helping integrate 3rd party SDK's.
- Collaborating closely with a product team including the Senior Unity Developer, artists, a Games Designer and Producer.
- Analysing performance and optimising code across a range of devices and platforms.
- 2-4+ years of experience developing 2D and 3D games for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) using Unity with C#.
- Experience working on at least 2 published products.
- Proficiency with C# and solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of networking and graphics, performance issues and tradeoffs.
- An appreciation of the overall development process, as well as a true understanding of how small changes and features can impact the wider architecture.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Creating repeatable processes to improve efficiency.
- A very good eye for detail.
- Calm under pressure with excellent problem solving skills.