UX Strategist (Freelance)
Our client is an award-winning digital agency with ambitious growth targets. They are part of a small creative Group and are based in London the south east and central europe
They are looking for a UX Strategist to join their London team.
- Have demonstrable experience in a working environment as a UX Designer/ Strategist?
- Have a passion for delivering market leading user experience and design solutions for a wide range for B2B and B2C clients?
- Do you boast a varied portfolio of aesthetic user interface design?
- Have experience in every stage of each project, from research, defining user stories/journeys, creating wireframes and low and high fidelity prototypes for web, mobile and apps, through all stages to delivery?
- Have a proven track record of designing solutions that demonstrate best-in-class UX and excellent understanding of UI.?
By taking this position you will undertake:
- Client meeting with a range of stakeholders, at pitch and project stages.
- Workshop design and facilitation.
- Undertake Rapid Prototyping or Rapid Interactive Prototyping, as a key aspect of an Agile delivery process
- User tests
- Take smart risk sand champion new ideas
- Travel between UK and Poland on project basis
- A close working relationship with the Managing Director, Programme Director and Operations Director to drive new opportunities.
- Strong customer focus, understanding of the requirements and the ability to translate visions to design
- Orientation on solving problems – “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of latest technology trends
- A great sense of responsibility for the performed tasks
- Readiness to take ownership
- Commitment to quality outcomes
- Understanding of usability and accessibility issues ad how to integrate this knowledge into design output
- Large and developing projects from the very beginning, including internal websites, and presentation layer for sensitive data
- A collaborative culture, the opportunity to develop in a progressive company.