Campaign Selections Manager - Marketing Automation Manager
Are you an experienced Marketing Automation Manager or Campaign Selections Manager looking for their next challenge?
Do you have experience coding with SQL & HTML & Salesforce.com?
Do you want to work for a Global Publisher in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the a Global Tech company based in London looking to add a Marketing Automation Manager/Campaign Selections Manager to their Global Marketing team. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for leverage the CRM platform to deploy of complex CRM campaigns.
The role will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deploy campaigns for SQL & HTML experience would be preferred.
The company is a well established innovative and high growth technology companies in based in London, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%+. The company is the clear global leader in the global tech market - serving millions of customers across 12+ markets, they are a company to watch in the near future.
The brand is continuing to commit to major investment into their technology platform, their brand and their people. They are firmly established as one of the UK's leading consumer brands and they are looking for a talented Marketer to be part of that brand.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for using data to optimise the customer experience (Campaigns). You'll have the ability to get on well with the wide variety of stakeholders and will be truly passionate about delivering a best in clasee campaigns experience through CRM.
The company is a well-known brand within the Tech market and has big plans to grow and develop globally. Headquartered in Holborn they are easily commutable from any London Station.
Title: Campaign Selections Manager / Marketing Automation Manager - Salesforce
Salary: £35k - £45k dependent on experience
- Existing knowledge of SQL to perform ETL operations
- Develop, optimise and evolve HTML templates
- Support and train the global marketing team with knowledge of HTML, Salesforce Marketing Cloud AmpScript
- Data management - suppressions, unsubscribe, reply mail management best practices
- Comfortably create audience segments via SQL to be used for automations and tactical campaigns
- Collate best practice documentation for email templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud(SFMC) and other third-party sources used for email
- Strong SQL knowledge
- AmpScript knowledge is preferable
- Flexible and comfortable working in a change oriented, fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate to across Marketing & Technology departments
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar ESPs is a must
- Strong interest in technology and how to apply it to grow and empower the CRM activities
- Good HTML skills
- Organisational skills
- Multi-tasker (fast pace environment)
- Time management
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com