This is a fantastic opportunity to build your marketing career with an award-winning manufacturer of surface finishing solutions to the automotive, marine and aviation industries. They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated marketer for a busy and varied position in their dynamic Marketing department.
Reporting in to the Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects from data analysis, exhibition organisation and the coordination of promotional items. You will excel in a fast-paced role and be able to show initiative and communicate effectively across the business.
- Arranging for the quotations, orders and distribution of key promotional items.
- Work with the sales and operations teams to create a targeted schedule of promotional offers for UK and international markets, monitoring their impacts.
- Conducting trend analysis of sales and profit impact of new products to the market.
- Coordinate and administer preparations for exhibitions, at times travelling to support these.
The ideal candidate:
- Will demonstrate previous experience in a marketing or sales function.
- Ideally hold a marketing or business qualification.
- Be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Be a highly capable user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
In return our client offer a competitive salary plus an annual bonus, 25 days' holiday, a health care plan and pension scheme.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB47