- Working with the Group Head of Customer Marketing to roll-out new lead generation function across the London office and create blueprint.
- Defining lead acquisition strategies for events, based on the brand and sales plans.
- Fully owning the sales & marketing universe for each event, creating annual plans how the data can be optimised through refreshing/enhancing/appending/segmentation/updating. Also working closely with your counter-part in Russia, Turkey and Asia to establish the sales & marketing universe globally and agree on a data build plan.
- Setting up annual lead targets, ensuring subsequent plans are aligned to these.
- Ensuring all plans translate into clear customer-facing marketing campaigns and activities.
- Working with the campaigns team to analyse campaign metrics, then act on these to increase engagement and ROI.
- Feeding sales-ready leads to the sales teams, and continue to nurture not-ready leads through the revenue cycle.
- Working closely with the campaigns team to develop trigger-based lead nurture campaigns and lead scoring, using marketing automation.
- Helping the sales teams to prioritise leads using lead scoring, working with them to create scoring model and then roll-out.
- Working with the web team to review and optimise the customer journeys and touch-points across the show websites.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly