UI Developer, Central London - £40,000 to £45,000
I’m working alongside a very well-structured, well-funded and well-respected tech start-up in Central London. They are looking for an experienced UI Developer to join their very talented multi-disciplinary team as the company continues to grow.
This person will report directly to the Head of Technology and work alongside Product Manager, Developers, Creatives and the Founders to deliver a range of solutions. It’s an extremely collaborative environment and will see you taking on a key role within this small but growing team. You will provide technical production and development skills across the various elements of the UI spectrum.
This role will cover an ever-changing variety of project requirements, across many areas of the technical paradigm. Primarily the role is technically led but will involve early stage involvement in the conceptual elements of projects.
Core Skills and Responsibilities:
- An established Front-End Developer, with 3-4 years’
- Being eager to learn new technologies and embrace agile ways of working
- Having confidence in pitching your ideas to co-workers and clients alike
- Have a passion for high quality and obsessive attention to detail
- HTML5, CSS3
- Some working knowledge of Angular.js & React.js
- A good understanding of MVC architecture
- A strong Git/version control experience
- A strong understanding of working with REST API's (JSON)
Desirable but non-essential skills:
- Familiarity with server side technologies,
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with implementing technical SEO solutions
This is a position well suited to an ambitious creative mind who is keen to be part of the ongoing success of this very exciting company. They are based in an excellent Central London location and offer a brilliant environment and structure on both a professional and social level. If you’re interested and would like to find out more, please do get in touch ASAP.