- Great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to work across an exciting portfolio of publications and subscription services
- Winner of the Times Top 100 UK companies to work for!
- Leading global organisation, operating in the healthcare sector
- Rapidly expanding company, having recently rebranded
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an established Marketing Executive to join a leading organisation, operating in the healthcare sector, working across their subscription portfolio. The Marketing Executive's role will focus on planning and implementing specific integrated campaigns to drive traffic to the websites and retain the subscriber base. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will assist in the achievement, monitoring and analysis of marketing objectives for all marketing activities. The Marketing Executive will be expected to implement campaigns across a multitude of channels to maximise the response, including email, social media, SEO, PR, online and print advertising.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns across a range of channels
- Report on the effectiveness of these campaigns
- Ensure that the highest quality promotional materials are produced in keeping with the quality of the products
- Liaise with Membership department on improving communications with contacts held on the database.
- Ensure high profile presence at our events and in appropriate publications
Your must have:
- At least two years' experience in a marketing position, ideally B2B
- Knowledge of planning, implementing and evaluating campaigns across a range of channels
- Proven track record of using databases and spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including reporting and copywriting
- Thorough proofreading abilities in the production of written promotional material
- An understanding of processes of working in a publishing environment
- A degree level or equivalent qualification (desirable)
The Company: This healthcare organisation provide their members with access to a wide variety of content and news, training, publications, as well as events and awards across the UK and internationally. Having recently gone through some big changes, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join their experienced marketing and events team, based in London.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £27,000-30,000
- Times Top 100 UK companies to work for
- Excellent company culture
- Benefits: Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in North West London
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.