Assistant Brand Manager - Confectionary
Assistant Brand Manager – Confectionary
- £30,000 - £32,000 Basic Salary
- Company Bonus
- Amazing career opportunities within rapidly growing business
About our Client:
Assistant Brand Manager Role for one of the most exciting businesses in FMCG. This is a business with growing and innovative brands and a business in masses of acquisition. A world renowned, much loved business which is growing fast and in a really exciting acquisition phase, bringing new categories and brands to their armoury.
With great brands across on trend categories this company knows how to utilise consumer friendly marketing spend and appeal to all ages and backgrounds. There is a strong focus on bringing new products to the market as well as acquiring new brands as a result of dynamic and thoughtful leadership to challenge the biggest players in the market.
They have recently moved to new offices quadrupling their capabilities and their headcount which is a great sign of continued fantastic performance in all of their categories.
This business has a fantastic culture - they are on top of their game! They have bought in some fantastic additions to headcount across all functions doubling the size of the business of the last 2 years.
There is a real empowerment and autonomy which is rare in the market, allowing you to make mistakes really take full responsibility for Brand Plans and projects both internally and externally. They have huge budgets to spend on ABL and BTL advertising too boot making this a very interesting chance to do something different and accelerate your career. Not to mention culturally this business is huge fun to work for with away days, team building sessions, fantastic training days and a real family feel culture.
About the Role:
As Assistant Brand Manager, you will be working closely with the cross functional teams to build brand plans, interact with agencies externally and various other media formats. They also need a great deal of E-Comms representation and will be looking to utilise this role to really move this medium to the next level, giving you unrivalled breadth.
These guys want a Brand Manager within 12 months for one of the top brands in the business and the market. It is imperative that you are ready to take that jump and really accelerate your learning and career quickly.
The difference with this business is that this is truly creative brand. You will have full remit, with the backing of a large budget to implement ABL, BTL, POS and masses of social media content in order to continue the rise and rise of this world renowned brand.
This is an opportunity not to be missed and is perfect for those who want to get that internal and external exposure that is so limited in other businesses.
We’re looking for an energetic Assistant Brand Manager dedicated to the number 1 brand in the business to support the Marketing Manager in delivering the 3-year business plan.
- Ideally you will be an enthusiastic Foodie with a passion for brand and pushing marketing boundaries both ABL and in store.
- You’ll need to have good exposure to category data or may be in a data focused role looking for a change
- You will be a highly organised and talented individual looking to take the next step in your career as rapid progression to Brand Manager Level. As an entrepreneurial business with an incredible amount of consumer facing activity, you will be rewarded with a chance to make a real impact and see your hard work generate excitement in your customer base.
- We need an Assistant Brand Manager focused on the bigger picture who wants to push and challenge themselves, perhaps frustrated by a flat structure or the lack of ambition shown by your current business. Because these guys are at the opposite end of the spectrum!
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact Lyle for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com