Senior Insight Analyst - CONTRACT
I am urgently seeking an experienced Senior Insight Analyst to join this leading data driven marketing communications agency London.
This role is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract, but with the growth of the team they expect this role to go perm and will be able to confirm this after the first few months of employment.
You will be joining a team of 13 people (inc 8 Analysts, 3 Data Planners and 2 Infrastructure specialists) reporting into the Head of Data. You will be working in a highly technical team who are looking to deliver analytics a data science projects to their end clients (namely a major telco provider).
The team going through Python training, so any experience working with a programming tool such as this, R, SPSS or SAS is required, plus experience using SQL for data manipulation. You will be working with Big Data from a variety of data sources including lots of digital and social data, in order to provide a holistic view of the customer and insights into their behaviours across these channels; all with the aim of improving the client's overall customer engagement and targeted marketing approaches.
You will be taught the following if these are not in your armour already;
- Machine learning - modelling and deep learning
- Social media analysis and modelling
- Natural language and sentiment modelling & analysis
- Digital integration of analytics
- Data planning
- Technology planning
- Web analytics
- Designing and deploying dashboards
The culture is agile, fast paced and creative so if you think you would suit a sociable, fun agency environment with lots of room for growth in the data space, this could be a great fit for you!
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate or relevant subject
- Proven background in statistical customer analysis using techniques such as CHAID, cluster analysis and regression analysis
- Hands on experience using either Python, SAS or R PLUS SQL
- Working knowledge of data manipulation, hypothesis testing, targeting and segmentation
- Solid understanding of CRM data systems, processes and analytics platforms
- Customer direct marketing experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing)
- Superb communication, engagement and influencing skills in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
POSITION - Senior Insight Analyst - CONTRACT
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - Up to £50k plus excellent benefits pro rata'd
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com