You will be an experienced and motivated candidate who will work as Marketing Executive, supporting the Marketing Manager for Own Label & Specialist Distribution in co-ordinating and implementing the marketing strategy across the UK.
You will be an experienced Marketing executive looking for your next challenge and looking to develop your career in a thriving business.
- Development of local and national direct marketing campaigns
- Organisation and implementation of key events and exhibitions
- Production of key communications mediums including above the line, below the line and digital.
- Consultation with key business stakeholders to assist shaping their ideas / initiatives in line with company guidelines
- Work with the Marking Manager or as appropriate on own to define and create campaigns / initiatives
- Where appropriate manage initiatives and projects from concept to delivery / distribution
- Copywriting is a key part of the role, including but not limited to; PR, Case Studies, Blogs, eShots, internal communication
- Website development / content development / making updates via CMS (WordPress) - increasing exposure and our online presence
- Create and manage email campaigns (Adestra)
- Manage social media activity, Increasing exposure of our online presence
- Work with the Marketing Manager on the creation of the magazine
- Work closely with external partners and internal teams e.g. design and PR agency
- Regular reporting on key measurable, including but not limited to; website usage, social media, branch calls, campaign spend
- General marketing functions and duties as required, including leading specific projects
- Adhoc projects on request
- You will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a Marketing capacity with strong copy writing skills and PR exposure.
- Ideally you will hold a Marketing or Business based degree, although not essential.
- You will have strong organisational and communication skills and along with a confident manner with a positive attitude.
- A customer service approach with the ability to establish long lasting relationships able to work closely with internal and external teams.
- You will be able to work under pressure in a fast moving construction environment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in a clear manner and be a strong rationale thinker.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 08.30 until 5pm
Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
More jobs like this
- Construction / Property Direct Marketing jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Construction / Property Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Construction / Property PR and Communications jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Construction / Property Strategy jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Construction / Property Campaigns jobs in Cambridgeshire