SEM Senior Account Manager - Rapidly Growing Global SEM Agency
Job Title: SEM Senior Account Manager - Rapidly Growing Global SEM Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £45K to £52K depending on experience plus bonus scheme, flexible working hours, in-depth training plan, laptop, 34 days holiday, 5% pension, free food, socials
About The SEM Agency
My client is a rapidly growing independent SEM agency who is disrupting the industry with their unique approach. They are a mid-sized team led by some of the industry's most prominent experts, and they have offices in both the UK and the US. Due to their innovative data led approach they have developed a roster of happy blue chip clients, brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter. This is an SEM agency who place great importance on fostering a collaborative and progressive working environment where staff enjoy a positive work life balance, and this is reflected in perks like very flexible working hours, a large training budget, knowledge sharing sessions and various company socials and events.
About The SEM Senior Account Manager
Due to ongoing organic growth, my client is seeking a commercial and strategic Senior Account Manager to join their dynamic team in their London office.
Key Responsibilities for the SEM Senior Account Manager:
* Work with both the SEO and PPC teams to define and develop comprehensive strategies
* Guide and lead Account Managers and Account Executives, developing and growing the team
* Develop and grow accounts through strategic consultancy, upselling and cross selling
* Work closely with the senior directors and get exposure to the operational running of the agency
* Ensure work is effectively prioritised within the team and all projects are maintaining profitability
You will be a talented and ambitious search marketer with a proven track record of developing effective search strategy for clients. If you are now looking to join an entrepreneurial agile agency, where you can work autonomously and flexibly playing a key role in strategy and team management, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the SEM Senior Account Manager:
* Significant agency side experience developing search marketing strategies for known brands
* Previous experience managing direct reports, guiding and developing junior team members
* Commercial acumen and ability to spot opportunities to grow accounts
* Rounded knowledge of various SEO strategies and tactics
* Google Analytics Accredited
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious SEM Senior Account Manager to accelerate their career within a friendly entrepreneurial agency who are growing and taking the industry by storm. This agency operates on a meritocratic basis, so you'll have the chance to progress swiftly within the business.
For more information about the SEM Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 25th April, and interviews will be taking place during the first week of May.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for SEM Senior Account Manager - Rapidly Growing Global SEM Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly