An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior, multi-channel marketer to create, own and deliver the full marketing strategy for a well known brand within the FMCG/Grocery industry. After going through a re-structure of their current marketing team, my client is now seeking a marketing director to drive and lead the implementation of a marketing led approach to the wider business strategy.
As the Marketing Director, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Lead and develop a team of 19.
- Drive customer acquisition and improve the retention and growth of existing customers.
- Own the strategy for the brands international expansion.
- Act as the voice and champion of the customer throughout the business.
- Open and exploit new marketing channels.
- Optimise the CRM platform and act as the guardian of our customer data.
- Create a data-driven decision-making culture.
Skills and experience required:
- A background of marketing within the FMCG industry.
- Excellent internal communication, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Strong line management experience, with the ability to inspire a large team of marketers.
- Meticulous planning and project management skills, as well as an eye for detail.
- A track record of applying the latest digital marketing techniques into your marketing strategy, including search, email and social media.