Bid Writer- Marketing Department
Bid Writer - Marketing Department
South London, commutable from areas such as: Croydon, Sutton, Bromley and Mitcham
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join a very successful and long standing company as their Bid Writer.
This is a friendly, supportive network so they are looking for someone who will be working closely with both the marketing and sales teams, to produce high quality, written proposals that clearly articulate the organisations value proposition.
Your role will involve:
- Writing content for new business tender responses that is bespoke to a prospective customer
- Writing and collating proposals for strategic sales opportunities
- Ensure all work submitted is clear, concise and error free
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to fully understand the customer and their requirements
- Manage marketing templates, tools and guidelines and ensure they are available on the appropriate Intranet sites
- Provide monthly reports on Tender result
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Strong comprehension skills
- Possess a creative flair combined with commercial writing skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines and supporting colleagues to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels
- Experience of the tender process and key terminology and documents
- Desktop publishing skills - proficient with advanced features of MS Word/PowerPoint
- Experience leading projects and coordinating activities within a team
- A self-starter with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong analytical skills are required to interpret information, data and research quickly
If you have proven experience in Bid writing and looking for that next step, then this could be an ideal role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.