SOCIAL MEDIA & EVENTS COORDINATOR
We have a new and exciting opportunity working for an established but growing Accessories brand. The primary focus of this role is to assist the PR and Social Media Manager with all aspects of digital and social media along with events and blogger outreach.
This individual will assist with the day-to-day operations of our digital profiles across all platforms to support the online community. Duties will include, but are not limited to, content creation, social posting, event management & community management.
The right candidate will represent the consistent, ever-present brand message for markets within the social space, support the strategy and contribute at multiple levels to execute our always-on strategy across digital and social. We are looking for a candidate who is proactive, friendly and goes the extra mile.
- Create social media content, copywriting and strategy across social media platforms ensuring it’s on brand creatively and withholds tone of voice
- Upload daily content on social media channels
- Address and respond to daily customer inquiries on all social media platforms
- Research and pitch content ideas while maintaining the tone of voice
- Collate up to date information on current social media trends and competitor activity
- Plan and create YouTube videos, photoshoots and blog content
- Draft T&C’s for interactive competitions and manage prize fulfilment
- Manage events and event promotion. Working closely with graphic designers and PR team
- Drive influencer outreach globally
- Work with Head of PR and E-Commerce to plan online marketing schedule
- Produce a quarterly editorial calendar
- Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Essential experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level in PR, Marketing or Business related qualification or equivalent
- Strong understanding of social media platforms inc: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.
- Creative with strong copy writing skills and knowledge in social media trends
- Experience in planning public and private events
- Self-driven with the ability to use own initiative
- Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- An interest in fashion/accessories/beauty/pop culture is key
- Must have previous fashion experience