SEO Account Manager
Our client is expanding and require 2 new SEO Account Managers!
Join an exciting digital agency based in South Manchester as their SEO Account Manager to build and maintain strong relationships with key SEO clients. They will be consultative on the latest SEO practices, google algorithm updates and all the latest tools and software out there to provide solid advice on both on and off page search engine ranking factors.
They will be instrumental in creating building a portfolio of loyal customers through delivering excellent customer service through careful portfolio management, creating excellent campaigns and meeting and exceeding objectives where possible.
This great agency also offer excellent benefits for staff including weekly pay, a great work life balance with no weekend work, healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers, free car parking and much more!
The Key Responsibilities of the SEO Account Manager
- Create and implement innovative content- led SEO strategies which go above and beyond the client’s expectations
- Oversee the SEO team by carrying out regular reviews on each individual’s performance and offer training and support where needed
- Build and maintain strong work relationships with key contacts and clients
- Strategically deliver tasks amongst the team, playing to their strengths where applicable in order to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Educate the team on best practice and overall SEO knowledge
- Oversee and direct keyword research, focusing on high volume, targeted terms
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO industry practices and implement them accordingly
- Keep close to budgets and react accordingly to over and underspends
- Liaise with third party agencies and suppliers in order to ensure the expected results are delivered
- Generate reports which highlight the strengths and weaknesses of all SEO campaigns
Skills and Attributes
- Solid SEO experience is essential
- Previously worked within an agency in a client facing role
- Proven experience of supporting pre-sales would be beneficial
- Possesses a strong technical and SEO knowledge
- Capable of leading a team of SEO executives
- Comfortable working in a fast- paced environment
- Previous experience of delivering ground -breaking SEO strategies is essential
- Experienced in HTML coding and using numerous SEO tools
- A team player who can work effectively on their own
- Fantastic communication, organisational and budget management skills are also fundamental
- Able to use Google Analytics and other similar tools
- A driven individual who wants to contribute to the growth of the business!
Our client is looking to fill these roles urgently so do not hesitate and apply today! If you would like to contact one of our award winning staff to discuss this role call 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.