PR and Events Executive
- Fabulous exciting growing business in Nottingham
- Copywriting and Events specialist role
- Reporting into a strong mentor/manager
The company recruiting the PR & Events Executive:
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing and fast paced company. The environment and the calibre of professionals within the business are key selling points to this opportunity. The marketing team are hardworking yet relaxed with flexibility which allows them to reach their creative potential. As they are rapidly growing, opportunities within the team to progress are achievable for the right individual.
The role for PR & Events Executive:
This is a fantastic busy Events management role including supportive PR activities and awards entering. This role is to increase positive brand awareness for the group and in turn support in increased sales.
- Events Management; end to end experience in organising, logistics and marketing
- Copy-writing; excellent copy writer for press releases and awards submissions
- PR; supporting the PR Manager and liaising with the PR agency
- Awards; researching relevant awards to enter, submitting applications
- Stakeholder management; dealing at all levels
The requirements for PR & Events Executive:
Ideally you will have 1-2 years post university in a marketing role (+ copy-writing) looking for the next step. However, this company are after the person with the right personality and the most potential so will consider a recent graduate, perhaps with a marketing/events/business degree and a strong writing passion.
- Copy-writing passion/ability with perfect written English skills
- Organised - you will be trained on how to manage events
- Personality - driven, passionate, articulate, not phased, creative
- Able to deal at all levels with a natural flair for building relationships
The package for PR & Events Executive:
- £18,000 - £22,000
- Fun, creative environment
- 20 days + bank holidays