Account Manager or Senior Account Manager (TV) – Top 10 ATL Agency – Central London – to £38k
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager (TV) – Top 10 ATL Agency – Central London – to £38k + good benefits
Iconic central London advertising agency seeks a mid weight Senior Account Manager or strong Account Manager ready to step up to Senior Account Manager level to work on one of the agency’s largest, iconic retail accounts.
To qualify, you must be really ‘on it’, bright and with experience of managing large, multi-channel campaigns, including TV.
This will be from creative origination right the way through to final delivery. You must also be really proactive and passionate about advertising.
The Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Role
The Account Manager or Senior Account Manager will be central to leading campaigns and ensuring they are run effectively, managing all the resources within the agency. You will be required to manage a team including an Account Manager and Account Executive.
With such a fast-pace and high turn-around of work, this role is all about building strong relationships with the clients at all levels, including up to Marketing Director level. You will need to gain total trust from the client that you can always deliver.
You will combine organisation and creative flair, outstanding people skills and bundles of energy. The role begins with campaign planning and involves great communication, financial management, and close day to day communication with Clients.
This retailer are experiencing unprecedented growth at the moment and the agency have been able to help with that growth with their brand launch and subsequent ATL campaigns.
The account is one of the largest clients in the agency are proud to be responsible as the lead creative and strategic agency.
They originate all of the campaigns, alongside a multi-channel campaigns in tandem with the client’s partner agencies in Media, Social and PR.
The tasks in this role will include, but are not limited to;
- Day to day client contact
- Overseeing and managing internal agency relationships
- General account administration
- Managing a team of Account Managers and Account Executives and contributing to their development
- Playing a leading role in pre-production of TV shoots and management at the shoot itself
- Ownership and delivery of own projects, delivering on time and on budget
- Project planning, allowing the agency to plan resource
- Always striving to produce the best creative work
The Ideal Candidate will..
- Have experience working on a fast-paced retail account or similar and be good at juggling multiple demands
- Have experience in managing junior team members
- Have worked in a lead-agency, managing relationships with the other agencies on the clients roster
- Hold a minimum 2:1 degree (although not essential)
We doubt a better Account Manager or Senior Account Manager opportunity exists in London right now. This is simply a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, ATL, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers and Senior Account Managers with strong TV campaign experience please get in touch!