Licensing Manager – International
Walker Greenbank PLC is a luxury interior furnishings business, that designs, manufactures and markets fabrics and wallcoverings to a global audience.
The Company’s established and impressive brand portfolio includes Sanderson, Morris & Co., Harlequin, Scion, Zoffany and Anthology, all offering exciting and varied products, targeted at the mid to upper end of the premium interiors market.
In addition to the core product categories of fabrics and wallcoverings, the business is focused on extending its licensing business, working with market leading category specialists in the UK, Europe, Asia, the USA and Australasia, to develop aspirational lifestyle products, which can in turn be supported by a global network of retailers.
The Group has ambitious growth objectives to extend both its licensing partnerships and revenue across the brands; as a result, we now have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our newly established Licensing Division.
The principal focus for this role will be to drive revenue growth through a wide and varied range of interior and fashion based product categories by: -
- Increasing royalty and licensing revenue by individual partners
- Developing further opportunities for licensing growth through new markets and product categories
- Converting new leads into new long term successful partnerships
- Increasing traffic and sales via multimedia channels in conjunction with licensees and Group brands
Potential candidates for this role will hold a degree in business or marketing related subjects and have the following experience and skills: -
- A self-starter with excellent commercial acumen
- Experience deal structuring and negotiating skills
- A highly self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects and the desire to develop these skills further
- Able to craft and deliver presentations at senior level and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Comprehensive computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and an awareness of forecasting and basic financial modelling, including the development of business plans
- Well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Enjoy working both as part of a team and also closely with a number of internal stakeholders
- Willing to travel regularly in order to engage directly with partners
Apply for Licensing Manager – International
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly