Digital Brand Manager
Digital Brand Manager - Carita, Decléor & Essie
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other
professional customers with the most professional products and services. The 10 brands within this division are L'Oreal Professionnel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology,Kerastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Matrix, Essie Professionnel, Decleor and Carita. Our brands have made us the world leader in beauty products and one of the most professional and dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK and worldwide.
What are key highlights of this role?
The successful candidate will be able to combine an eye for luxury and attention to detail with first class technical digital abilities. You will be results focused and be the brands guardian for all the digital touch points within your scope.
What are the key duties of this role?
- Develop and execute promotional and point of difference plans by tracking results and offering insights to strengthen brand plans.
- Accountable for achieving the retail target with a 10% accuracy on phasing.
- Responsible for e-mail campaigns and CRM triggers based on the agreed CRM and online promotional and marketing calendar.
- Work closely with the brand marketing team and the PR & Acquisition Manager to produce engaging, legally approved content for the website to fuel the SEO and the brands commercial strategy.
- Responsible for producing e-retail asset packs to animate new launches on the e-retail sites.
- Responsible for the weekly reporting of site revenue, conversion, total visits, average order value, salon locator traffic to relevant stakeholders.
- Pro-actively explore and propose new opportunities to reach and convert new customers to Brand Managers, Directors and General Managers.
- Ensure merchandising is uploaded correctly and on time to meet brand guidelines and priorities.
- Pro-actively review the websites performance and on-site customer behaviour daily using Google Analytics and data dashboards to develop key insights.
- Develop recommendations to drive the conversion rate and optimise the user journey.
- Manage the relationship with our search agency to make sure all on-site SEO is continually optimised and the best organic search results are secured. Develop and execute profitable paid search campaigns in partnership with search agency.
- Pro-actively review the traffic from all media channels to ensure qualitative visits.
- Project lead IT, Hosting partner, DMI and agencies to conduct regular health checks, identifying and solving any issues.
E.RETAILER MKT SUPPORT
- Work closely with the E-Retail National Account Managers to ensure digital asset packs are being shared with e-retailers and brand content and best-practice is implemented to support brand priorities.
- Support E-National Account Managers with GWP and travel sizes as well as activation tolls to increase reach and drive sell out acceleration.
- Present marketing plan and support to E-Retail teams.
OTHER DIGITAL PLATFORMS
- Ensure apps are developed and executed on time, within brand guidelines and priorities.
- Update the extranet monthly with agreed brand content and track and report insights.
- Act as a consultant giving expert recommendations to the teams managing E-Education platforms.
- Maintain the RRP website and ensure salons have appropriate access.
- Work with the CRM team and the Product Managers to ensure the CRM briefs are populated with the right content to meet deadlines.
- Offer insights and learnings to the Marketing teams to ensure their digital media copy is engaging and with strong call to action.
- Responsible for ensuring the website is ready for any media campaign.
- Edit the monthly digital pack in tandem with the social media team and send to relevant business partners.
- Develop compelling marketing briefs in partnership with the brand and CRM team.
- Develop regular asset packs for our PPD B2B E-Commerce platform to ensure banners reflect brand priorities as well as the full product catalogue.
What key skills are L'Oreal looking for?
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity.
- Strong customer service philosophy.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
- Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
- Is risk aware and builds contingency into plans.
- Strong planning and organisation skills - with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required.
- The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Experience of vendor management and negotiation.
Manages Complexity; Achieves results with integrity; Acts/Leads with human sensitivity; Interacts effectively; Innovates.
Potential next steps following this role:
L'Oreal is focused on talent development. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or in another Division either as a Digital generalist or Specialist.
What could L'Oreal offer me?
- World class learning and development opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary.
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.