Are you looking for work as a digital designer, but could do without the daily commute into London? If so, then we might just have the job for you in an outstanding Digital Marketing agency based out of a scenic Oast house in Tonbridge.
They are a young company that are all about ensuring a positive work environment, be it through regular team day trips, meals out to Nandos, a constant supply of coffee, or free time to work on your own personal projects. All they are looking for in return is someone with a creative mind that has a strong digital marketing background.
Therefore, in this role you’d be responsible for:
• Working regularly with HTML and CSS
• Contributing heavily to various digital marketing campaigns
• Creating and maintaining websites and landing pages
• Attending meetings with clients
• Contributing ideas and solutions to the team
• Communicating to other team members and clients who aren’t technically focused
• Ensuring the work being undertaken is aligned with the current overall strategy
• Strong organisational/presentational skills
• Experience dealing directly with clients, explaining issues and providing solutions.
• Knowledge or experience of working with CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc)
• Determination to go over and above to ensure clients surpass the competition.
So if you have a creative flare and experience with HTML and CSS, then send over your CV or give us a call at 01227 250115
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly