Senior Marketing Executive – ATL – Brand – Marketing – London – Contract – £200 Per Day
Senior Marketing Executive required on an initial 6 month contract for a world leading eCommerce based in London.
- Provide Brand Marketing Managers with day-to-day support as required, to ensure all creative deliverable s are on time, on budget, on brand and to a high standard.
- This could include (but not limited to): managing assigned creative deliveries, finance admin, status report, campaign reporting, market research and proof checking.
- Build collaborative relationship with partner agencies to deliver good quality creative executions, ensuring high accuracy and constantly pushing creative boundaries.
- Support Brand Marketing Managers to drive creative integration and consistency across all channels (social, content, onsite, CRM, etc.).
- Report on campaign performance and help drive improvements ongoing.
- Conduct regular market research and analysis on competitor brand activities and best-in-class creative work.
- Have a passion for brand marketing and a sound understanding of brand building and marketing principles.
- 3-5 years brand marketing experience including ATL and digital. Experience in sponsorships and partnerships would be an added bonus.
- Experience in campaign monitoring and reporting.
- Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers.
- Project management experience
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- Strong people and communication skills
- A proactive, flexible and hands-on approach to work. Willing to roll up the sleeves and get the job done.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive – ATL – Brand – Marketing – London – Contract – £200 Per Day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly