Marketing Executive – Campaign – Social Media – Cloud – £30,000 – £40,000
Marketing Executive required on a permanent basis for a leading cloud voice services company based in London.
Key Marketing Responsibilities:
- Campaign Management, planning, executing and reporting across campaign channels including EDM, online and telemarketing.
- Creating marketing materials, e.g. datasheets, videos, press releases, advertising, case studies and sales presentations
- Create, manage and recruit delegates for online events
- Event planning & management, e.g. trade shows, regional events, webinars
- Plan and execute social media campaigns including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn in conjunction with our Digital Manager.
- Manage leads and work with sales team to ensure accurate CRM data quality and lead tracking
- 2-3 years experience, ideally within a start up tech environment.
- Proven experience of running campaigns, shows, e-mailshots, customer events etc.
- Experience with tech related industry (ideally cloud)
- Event planning, Lead generation, writing & copy materials.
- Good organisation, communications and time management skills.
- Highly passionate about marketing, strong understanding of principles.
- Experience within a VOIP Service Provider/telco environment (Desirable)
Apply for Marketing Executive – Campaign – Social Media – Cloud – £30,000 – £40,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly