We are a leading legal publisher looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer to join our growing digital team. You will be involved in shaping the experiences of our website that our customers and partners will love. You will have the autonomy to create and influence UX across our nine highly regarded brands. You will be a highly motivated individual, an excellent communicator, and competent in pitching and presenting your designs to stakeholders of all levels.
As UX Designer you will:
- Design user experiences across our nine brands using methods and tools such as Jobs To Be Done, user stories, user journeys, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, prototypes and site maps
- Ensure user experience is translated into a strong UI, on brand with high quality usability
- Ensure a data informed & insight driven, user centred design approach is followed
- Build digital prototypes with pace and accuracy.
- Work closely with Digital Marketers, product managers, and developers throughout the design process.
- Visualize user-friendly designs that bring simplicity to complex user journeys.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure designs are built to a high standard, as originally envisioned.
- Present research findings through user personas, user journeys & experience maps
- You will use specialist knowledge of information architecture, interface design and usability to design and create innovative solutions.
- 2+ years’ professional experience in UX design
- Experience using The Double Diamond structure
- Strong visual design and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in visual design tools, e.g. Sketch/Photoshop, and prototyping tools, e.g. Axure or InVision.
- Experience in usability testing is essential
- Knowledge and practice of industry standard user experience design techniques and processes.
- Self-motivated and able to generate ideas and work independently
- Ability to communicate design ideas, via interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables, with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Lead and deliver user experience projects to tight deadlines, plan and deliver workshops with colleagues and users, test ideas, concepts and prototypes
- You will assist in the development of the analytics strategy and demonstrate the power of data-driven insight
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, working to multiple project timelines
- Excellent attention to detail
If you think this is a good match to your experience, please apply through the link to our careers page and ensure that you have a full CV and Portfolio available.