Senior Campaign Analyst – Analytics – CRM – SQL – SAS – SPSS – Bedfordshire
Senior Campaign Analyst required on a permanent basis for an international travel brand based in Bedfordshire.
Key Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing expert knowledge in analytical methods such as forecasting, design and regression to change or determine new business strategies.
- Support the delivery of decision making bu utilising customer and commercial data.
- Responsible for the production of a suite of predictive models to optimise the customer journey and improve performance.
- Use of suite modelling tools such as Alteryx and SAS to enable delivery of outputs.
- Ensure you are constantly reviewing the tools and technology to ensure the company are up to speed with new developments.
- Proven Analytical problem solving skills/capabilities.
- Exposure to analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Alteryx
- Experience with using techniques to deduce from a data set e.g. multivariate analysis of variance, discriminant analysis and multiple regression.
- experience in manipulating data and report building using SQL
- Educated to a degree standard, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline
- Applied statistics – one of ideally applied statistics/operational research/management science
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness
- The ability to work on own initiative and contribute to the direction of projects
Apply for Senior Campaign Analyst – Analytics – CRM – SQL – SAS – SPSS – Bedfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly