Are you passionate about digital marketing, but don’t want to be cooped up in a dreary London office every day? Well a young company in picturesque Tonbridge is looking to take on an experienced SEO Consultant. They also strongly believe in making their work environment a happy one, meaning you’ll have regular team day trips, meals out, free coffee, training and even an allowance of free time to work on personal projects.
In terms of work, you’d be responsible for:
- Delivering technical audits, keyword research and on-page recommendations
- Regularly attending and hold meetings with clients
- Reviewing campaigns and providing actionable reports
- Contributing ideas and solutions to the team
- Communicating to other team members and clients who aren’t technically focused
- Ensuring the work being undertaken is aligned with the current strategy
Therefore, they would be looking for someone with:
- Proven technical experience in SEO
- An understanding of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics / Omniture site catalyst etc
- Extensive knowledge of both on and off-page optimisation
- Strong organisational/presentational skills
- Experience dealing directly with clients, explaining issues and providing solutions.
- Knowledge or experience of working with CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc)
- Determination to go over and above to ensure clients surpass the competition.
So if SEO is your thing and this jobs sounds like a much needed breath of fresh air, what you waiting for? Get your CV over to us or give us a buzz at 01227 250115