Internal Account Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Studio Manager
Our client is an innovate software company working with many global giants. They are looking for an ambitious Internal Account Manager to join their growing team.
THE ROLE OF INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Effectively communicate the commercial value of products with prospect customers and partners.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure inbound leads are developed and processed effectively.
- Cleanse database records and make outbound sales calls in co- ordination with direct or channel partner marketing activities.
- To work with and assist the company’s external account management team.
- Be confident and knowledgeable in order to build an instant rapport with prospective clients, using effective questioning techniques to quickly assess their needs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE OF INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Have a positive and proactive work ethic
- Have the commercial skills to quickly analyse and understand the customer’s business sector and challenges faced.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner
- Ability to prioritise objectives in line with campaign and company objectives
Apply for Internal Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly