Marketing Manager - Corporate Entertainment - £30k to £40k
Marketing Manager – Corporate Entertainment – £30k to £40k
Location: East London
Marketing Manager – East London - £30k to £40k
- I am looking for a confident, experienced Marketing Manager who can come on board immediately and hit the ground running
- You will be able to work on your own without constant support. You will be hot on social media, not afraid to get heavily involved within the venue and have a good knowledge of online marketing.
- You must have some strong senior Marketing experience within a hospitality background to apply to this role.
The role will include:
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Determine the demand for promotional activity; marketing campaigns and events for the venue
- Identifying potential customers and translate into increased footfall and revenue
- Develop strategies with the goal to maximise profits and share of the market
- Monitor trends that indicate the need for innovative and nimble marketing support
- Brand protection
If this sounds like the kind of role you would like to take on, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 790 2666