JR135 - Communications Assistant- Financial Services - London - Permanent - £35,000 - £40,000 base + Bonus + Additional benefits
**Hours - 09.00 - 17.30**
Our client is large Global Investment Bank who are looking for a bright and talented Team Support Administrator to join the team specifically within the Communications & Marketing function.
You will have the opportunity to provide first class support to senior level stakeholders within the function whilst also have the opportunity to work closely with Communications professionals liaising with key media contacts as well as using your writing skills to produce short news clips.
You will have expertise in Microsoft packages which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint particularly as you will contribute to the production and management of presentations.
To be considered:
- Experience from the Financial Services space essential
- 3 - 6 years' experience operating in a team support or similar role with exposure to Comms and Marketing a plus
- Strong communications skills both written and verbally
- Confident, creative and dynamic
- Strong experience using a range of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to build strong rapport with senior level stakeholders
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.