Sales and Marketing Director - Growing Leisure business
Sales and Marketing Director – Growing Leisure business
A growing leisure business are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing Manager for their group. This is a fantastic company that really looks after their staff, lots of potential to develop the functions
The Sales and Marketing Director Role
You will be responsible for the sales and marketing of this well-known leisure business, in line with overall financial objectives. You will work to manage and develop the sales team to maintain and increase existing accounts by personal and consistent sales service together with the development of new accounts.
To drive and co-ordinate new and existing business through the team on a National basis moving forward. Working and Liaising with senior partners within the group.
- Create annual and monthly action plans.
- Identify and act upon new opportunities for the development of additional customers in order to increase revenues.
- To capture a greater market share and increase revenues in conjunction with all sales resources.
- To measure existing and potential business in revenue and gross operating profit in accordance with the market segmentation.
The Sales and Marketing Director
- You will understand the leisure sector inside out
- 5 Years’ experience within a Senior Sales and Marketing role – hospitality background is needed
- A pro at leading a team, producing reports and motivating others for the best possible sales.
- A confident nature is required at all times, you will be comfortable going to trade shows, meeting new clients and leading from the front.