Digital Marketing Executive
2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Blue Compass is a fast growing and innovative digital company operating a portfolio of industry leading websites in the Film, Television and Theatre industry.
Established in 2003, Blue Compass websites revolutionised the way Actors and Film Crew find work. The company now has 22 staff comprised mainly of Website Administrators, Marketing, Sales and an in-house Development Team. Our network of websites have rapidly grown to 2m registered users and has market leading positions in both the UK and the US.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Digital Marketing Executive to take on this new and exciting position within the company. The Digital Marketing Executive will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of creating and implementing tactical marketing initiatives, both traditional and digital.
The ideal candidate will have excellent proofreading and copywriting skills, to ensure consistency through all digital & traditional marketing channels. As a Digital Marketing Executive, the ideal candidate will need to bring a passion for creating and analysing the effectiveness of all marketing activities against business objectives, and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced working environment.
- Working with the Head of Digital Marketing to successfully implement the Blue Compass digital marketing strategy/roadmap.
- Adhere to best practice marketing activities across all Blue Compass channels.
- Assist with managing our digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure robust marketing ROI & KPI measurements are tracked and maintained.
- Design and implement successful digital marketing campaigns to drive revenue growth.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with business development activities.
- Assist with managing Blue Compass social media accounts and paid social campaigns
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics desirable
- Ensure all communications are clear and concise, both verbal and written.
- Maintain all Blue Compass marketing collateral.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a b2b or b2c marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of implementing tactical digital marketing initiatives.
- Content writing/content management skills
- CIM or IDM marketing qualification is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Can work autonomously.
- Good attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly