Senior/ Lead PHP Developer
My client is one of the fastest growing social platforms in the UK, and to support their rapid expansion they are now seeking a talented and passionate Full Stack developer to join a growing team to help build a cutting-edge planning, reporting, analytics and business process tool.
Alongside the core responsibility of coding, the role will involve a degree of working with the wider company, explaining processes and gathering requirements to add to the product backlog.
- In-depth knowledge of current internet technologies including JQuery, WebSockets, etc…
- Proven attention to cross-browser compliant consideration and implementations
- Design experience with software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- User experience, the candidate should be able to design and build an interface that is both intuitive and useful
- Analytical thinker, the candidate must be able to understand a problem and be able to provide a best practice solution
- Comfortable in an Agile development environment
- A self-starter who can contribute to the project from day one and be able to work independently and under pressure and produce results under sometimes tight schedules
- Excellent communication skills