UX / UI Designer - Initially 3 month contract
My client is a leading ecommerce who are a huge household brand within the US market. They have grown their IT team from 0-40 within the last year, and they are looking to expand this to over a 100 over the next 12 months. They are now looking to bring on a UX/ UI Designer to come on board for an initial 3 month contract.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for designing engaging and intuitive user experiences for their new and existing web and mobile products. The UX/UI designer will create visual and interaction design concepts, user flows, wireframes, functional mockups, and developer-ready specifications.
- Design high level and/or detailed wireframes, user flows, navigational maps, interactive prototypes, and visual design mock-ups
- Produce responsive UI designs and Graphic Design assets for Product Development team.
- To effectively communicate interaction and design ideas that translate business needs and user stories into intuitive and engaging experiences
- Develop and iterate on design concepts based on input/feedback from product management, marketing and engineering teams
- Translate usability best practices and trends into design improvements relevant to our business needs
- Higher vocational degree with 3-5 years of relevant Experience in UI and interaction design for enterprise level web and mobile products
- Strong background and constantly up-to-speed on current UX/UI principles and best practices
- Excellent communication (visual and verbal) and multi-functional teamwork skills
- Confidence working on complex web applications with consumer focused product UX/UI
- Experience developing platform agnostic and responsive product interfaces