Product UX / UI Designer
Product Designer needed for a rapidly growing Start-Up that have utilised the beauty of artificial intelligence to create your own personal financial assistant. Their main product will help millions manage their money better by offering transparent budgeting platform that after a single text, Facebook message or Amazon Alexa request can tell you exactly what you have spent your money on and what budget you’ve got left this month! Backed by the founders of companies like Skype, Zoopla and Wonga, this really will be a future top 100 brand.
They're looking for an exceptional creative with proven and demonstrable success building world class products. You will work closely with their founding team and be responsible for all UX/UI-related aspect, ranging from web and mobile design to crafting user flows.
- Proven UX/UI design experience backed by an impressive portfolio of digital products.
- Minimum of a Bachelors from a top-tier design school and 2+ years design experience.
- Good understanding of web design patterns and interactions.
- Self-starter mindset and strong sense of ownership.
- Being comfortable in delivering end-to-end solutions and executing all visual design stages from concept to implementation.
- Being comfortable with running user research, gathering user feedback and adapting your designs accordingly.
- A passion for advocating for the needs of real users.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience in designing for banking/fintech is a plus.
- Bonus points for clear writing style and excellent copywriting skills.