Business Analyst, Surrey
Up to £35,000
A leading property marketing agency is on the lookout for a business analyst to join the team. The agency work on integrated marketing solutions for clients, creating high quality digital, branding, and print campaigns. They work on high quality, creative, innovative, design led projects from complex web builds to full-scale rebranding and can offer their clients a truly integrated marketing package.
The agency require a business analyst to join the team, someone who is capable of bringing change to the agency by defining needs and recommending solutions that can deliver value to their clients.
The role will focus on identifying client needs and helping them understand how the agency can help them, creating solutions and helping the agency develop these solutions for clients. You will work closely with the agencies clients, getting to understand their businesses and their business aims, you will also work closely with internal teams, helping them define and document and create considered solutions that for clients.
One of the key objectives of the role will be to bring together all elements that the agency can provide for clients, namely the digital aspects and the more traditional marketing platforms, helping clients understand how these can combine to help them grow their businesses and providing a joined up marketing plan of both online and offline offerings.
Candidates she could from a business analyst or marketing strategy background, some experience with the property market would be beneficial. Candidates must have a solid understanding of integrated marketing strategy and how digital and traditional can be utilised together successfully.
- Helping the agency develop new solutions for clients-
- Casting a critical eye on current agency output and strategy
- Helping the agency run to the best of its abilities
- Defining client needs, analysing risks, scoping benefits
- Working closely with Project Managers, Dev team, creative team to deliver work and new strategies
- Negotiate, define and document
- Demonstrate effectiveness of agency to clients
- Report to clients
- Help build and maintain agency / client relations
- Present to clients
- Business analyst experience
- Integrated marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and digital trends
- Ability to understand client needs and develop solutions
- Great communications skills
- Agency experience beneficial
This is a great role within a leading agency for someone who wants to help them continue to create market leading marketing solutions for their clients, you will be an important part of the agency team and will be expected to be a creative, strategic leader within the agency. If you feel this could be a good fit for you, please do get in touch