Our client is an iconic automotive vehicle manufacturer who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans for the future in the UK and Internationally. They have ambitious plans and have a number of exciting new products in the pipeline.
They are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join them working at their UK head office to develop and implement, with the Head of Marketing, Marketing initiatives and projects that support the Company's retail objectives and strategic goals.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and create fully-costed marketing plans to include both tactical and strategic activity on sales and aftersales.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns that drive incremental showroom activity for new and used car sales.
- Provide guidance to the dealer network about how global initiatives can be manifested into meaningful dealer activity.
- Plan/ support dealer launch events, product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Liasion and Briefing- Brief key stakeholders, validate all product communications and provide expert product knowledge/advice as required
- Brochures- Create vehicle brochures /price guides
- Management Information- Propose and compile detailed management information to track product performance
- Work with Merchandising and Licensing agencies to continually seek opportunities and maintain standards in all brand extension matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a University degree or equivalent
- Have experience working within the automotive industry
- Have advanced Excel and high levels of proficiency in all MS office applications
- Have strong planning and project management skills
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB38