Corporate Marketing Manager
Corporate Marketing Manager
The Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the marketing strategy including creating, managing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns and activity to generate quality sales leads and business growth across all regions. This will include campaigns around Compliance and Data Loss Prevention. This role is critical to extend the pipeline and accelerate sales and revenue growth. You will understand best practices and processes for effective marketing management and work with regional marketing managers to ensure all marketing qualified leads are delivered to the appropriate sales team.
The role will be based at offices in Theale, however you may be required to travel another country in the EU region for specific events or data gathering.
You must have at least five plus years of experience in a marketing role, with experience of marketing automation tools. A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.
- Campaign development and execution
- Work with Product Managers & Regional Marketing Managers to identify and agree target markets relevant to Clearswift’s product offerings.
- Develop corporate marketing plan in accordance with the above and within budget, manage spend as per agreed and approved plans.
- Develop corporate messaging and global communications.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns and collateral for multiple solutions, ensuring alignment with corporate brand guidelines and messaging.
- Work with PR agency to develop stories / collateral around defined campaigns. Current campaigns include: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), “Plus” – marketing specific options as add-ons for products, cross sell and full-suite Data Loss Prevention (DLP.)
- Management of Marketing Automation System, including data management, lead management, system integrations and development.
- Management of regional websites including working with agency on development.
- Central point of contact for internal projects and activity requirements for internal teams including Executive, Product Management, Business Systems, IT, Legal and Human Resources.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders and target audiences
- Copy writing skills for marketing campaigns, collateral, blogs and social posts including editing and proofing
- Experience managing agencies and coordinating simultaneous activity
- Good cross-functional networking skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships including customers, partners, colleagues and suppliers
- Experience using a recognized CRM system for recording and reporting marketing and sales activities (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Experience using a marketing automation tool (ideally Marketo) eg. e- campaign builds (emails, landing pages, online forms etc)
- Creative vision with the ability to generate effective agency briefs for collateral design
For more information about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a buzz on 01227 250115