Brand Graphic Designer (outdoor leisure)
Brand Graphic Designer
Are you a skilled and ambitious creative designer with a love of hiking, climbing and the great outdoors? If so, this is the perfect job for you!
Our client is a leading, global innovator of high performance mountaineering clothing and equipment brands and they are looking for a Brand Creative Designer to join the marketing team and lead the creative positioning of one of their brands.
As Brand Creative Designer you will report to the Head of Marketing and work, liaise and coordinate closely with internal teams (PR, web, sales, training team, International Markets) to communicate clear direction.
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have commercial experience with outdoor brands.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering strong global brand experience in line with brand direction
- Design of seasonal marketing campaigns, product launches and events experiences
- To conceptualise and deliver storytelling solutions through image and copy for each season
- Develop direction and brief Graphic Designer on specific projects: marketing collateral including look-books, guidebooks, seasonal POS, Shop in Shop visual designs, packaging, tradeshow and event design
- Co-ordinate management, briefing and deliverables of lifestyle photographers and video makers for location, studio and expedition content
- Research and identify opportunities for the brand
- A degree or similar in a design related subject
- High level experience of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
- A minimum of 4 years professional and relevant design experience, working within an agency or internal agency
- Outdoor industry sector experience
- An understanding of marketing and PR
- A natural ability to manage and enjoy a creatively broad role and pro-actively drive the creative experience
- Ability to contribute to a team and also manage key projects
Your role will also require some travel within the UK and abroad to attend trade shows and outdoor events.
In return, you will be offered a dynamic job role in a friendly environment with the opportunity to develop you skills. A pension scheme, profit share, Life Assurance and great staff discounts are all part of the very attractive salary package.
Salary: depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Brand Graphic Designer (outdoor leisure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly