We are looking for an experienced, client facing, Project Manager.
You will need to have a few years experience in a similar role.
A natural communicator, you’re responsible for managing and implementing creative projects from briefing through production to final delivery. You’ll be on hand to make sure work is delivered accurately, on time and on budget.
As a responsible team player, you can be relied upon as the ‘go to’ person; pro-active and able to take leadership, adept at juggling priorities, coordinating resource and overseeing creative workflow to ensure the smooth running of projects, guiding project teams to success and keeping everyone on track.
You have a detailed eye, working with the creative teams and internal/external stakeholders to find innovative (but workable) solutions.
But just as important will be the personal qualities you bring to the team. We'll expect you to be positive, energetic and collaborative, taking responsibility for getting things done, and taking pride in doing them well. Tons of energy and a great team spirit are a must!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A varied role including but not limited to the following responsibilities
- Identifying the scope of each project, allocating resources and collaborating with extended project teams to realize projects from briefing through to final production
- Planning of current & future projects from a resource perspective
- Managing creative and studio workflow. Planning and budgeting time, scheduling reviews and routing approvals and feedback
- Responsibility for deadlines. Compiling timing plans, keeping the team updated as projects progress and seeking to resolve issues before problems arise
- Responsibility for project budgets - estimating costs, raising purchase orders and handling invoice queries
- Handling creative adaptations where required - including organizing translations, proofreading, sub-titling/voice overs and editing
- Evaluating all aspects of image and video production and driving forward potential improvements and implementing them.
- Facilitate the approval and sign off of final assets prior to final release
- Ensuring accuracy in final delivery
- Pre-production incl sourcing, casting and booking creative talent, locations, production teams, styling, travel bookings and estimating costs
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of all moving image production
- Coordinating pre-prod meetings and routing all approvals prior to shooting
- Shoot logistics and attendance, ensuring shot count and deliverables are fulfilled
- Negotiating usages, costs and timings. Management of shoot budgets, ensuring production estimates are approved by budget holders before incurring costs
- Post-production including retouching, editing, producing master files and adaptations/versions
- Key contact to production teams and end responsible for deadlines and budgets
- Managing database of talent, rates, usage rights
- Ensuring all final assets are updated and filed correctly
- Maintaining orderly job folders and planning documents
- Keeping detailed record of all image usages and legal contracts
- Researching, implementing and maintaining database for our creative imagery, videos and brand assets
- Establishing and maintaining strong cross-functional partnerships with colleagues, departments, divisions and external vendors and creative talent.
- Building positive partnerships with new or preferred vendors and individual freelancers
- Building trust through open communication and consistent delivery. Displaying at all times a willingness to bring the project to the next level as a team
If this is for you then don't delay send in your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly