Senior Account Marketing Manager
A superb opportunity to join a successful Top 100 full service agency, based in a fabulous studio environment in Nottinghamshire.
Our client is proud of their brand expertise and they require a Senior Account Marketing Manager to join their talented team of individuals.
You will have agency-side experience working with leading brand(s) and you will have proven ability to oversee the strategy and development of brand projects within and agency setting. Either way you will need to have several years of commercial experience.
The role will require you to spend time in meetings and briefings as well as remaining in close communication with clients.
Essential: MUST have agency and strategic marketing experience
- A degree or similar
- Several commercial experience working in an agency or a mix of agency and client side.
- Proven solid background working with leading brands and an understanding of brand literacy and development.
- A background in marketing, communications
- Ability to pro-actively guide, support, enthuse and lead team members
- Ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A full awareness of creative processes and techniques, including report generation, status notification and an awareness of digital platforms
- Superb client facing skills that include pitching and presenting and organisation of client feedback
- Ability to plan and develop strategy
- A sound understanding of estimates and budget restraints
- Great communicator and able to listen well
- A “hands-on” mentality
- Able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes demanding environment
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Works well in a calm and logical manner especially under pressure
- Confident and responsible; leading by example
What you’ll get…
A senior level opportunity to work with top consumer and B2B brands within a fabulous working environment, with a sociable and dedicated team.
20 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
Salary circa £33,000 p.a. depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.