- A leading family owned brand in the Equine and Pet food market
- Autonomous Marketing Manager position
- Highly thought of and well established Brand
The Role: Are you a well-established Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge? This well know company in the Equine and Pet food market is seeking a highly motivated, forward thinking, hands on Marketer to drive the UK presence within the wholesale and B2B market.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Developing a digital strategy including tactical delivery
- Brand Management
- Coordinating Events and launches
- Lead generation and account development opportunities
- Support wider team members
To be considered for this role you must be:
- Experienced Marketing Manager from a product background
- Strategic thinker with a hands on approach
- An interest or passion for the equine/pet industries
- Hunger and desire to go the extra mile
The Company: Based in Leicestershire this long established (over 100 years) family run business are looking to develop the UK market further.
The Package for this Marketing Manager position is:
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + pension
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Leicestershire
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly