Senior Creative Artwoker
Are you a highly skilled Senior Creative Artworker with a keen eye for detail? Are you looking to progress your career within a highly respected and exciting creative business?
If the answer is “YES”, then this is an opportunity too good to miss…
You will be working for a successful East Midlands agency and part of your working week will be based on-site with one of the agency’s biggest clients in Leicestershire, leading a small team of Artworkers.
Working to brief, within budget and deadline, you will be responsible for producing print-ready artwork, completing amends and preparing files for print across a variety of formats and within brand guidelines. You should ideally have the ability to showcase your creativity on certain projects when required.
As Senior Creative Artworker, you will also be responsible for workflow within a small team whilst on-site at the client premises, as well as offering support and direction to other Artwokers.
- Minimum 5 years artwork experience
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud with advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photshop
- Meticulous attention to detail – able to spot inconsistencies
- Ability to problem-solve and work with a variety of printed formats
Proven experience of consistently delivering a quality standard of artwork
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work well when under pressure
- Experience managing workflow and delegating work to a small team
- Experience mentoring and checking work for less experienced team members
- A confident and friendly individual who enjoys helping others
- Great communication skills in order to work well with internal teams and clients
- A strong work ethic with a positive and upbeat manner
- Someone who takes pride in the work they produce and wants to be part of a close-knit working environment
- Flexible manner – ability to adapt to changing client requirements with enthusiasm and calmness
Our client has a great working culture where trust and support are important. Someone with a good sense of humour, pride in their work and a sociable manner would fit well in to this friendly team environment.
What’s in it for you?:
A chance to really feel part of a great creative team, working with great clients.
25 days holiday per year excluding statutory holidays plus additional days over Christmas (discretionary).
Great working environment in the heart of Nottingham
Annual social events and occasional early Friday finish
Salary is negotiable p.a. depending on experience.