Middleweight Packaging Designer
Our client is a leading global creative agency with expertise in delivering the very best of brand design and packaging to retailers across the world.
Due continuous growth, their East Midlands based studio is on the hunt for a conceptual designer to a join team of talented individuals.
If you’re looking to work for a dynamic global creative business, where passion, excellence and collaboration are part of your working life, this is the perfect career opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Strong conceptual skills in brand and packaging are a key requirement for this opportunity.
As an experienced brand and packaging designer, you will lead on certain design ranges and work alongside the Design Director and Creative Director, conceptualising ideas through sketches and mood boards. You will also work closely with the photographic studio and develop your skills in art direction. You will develop design concepts and collaborate with the artwork and production teams ensuring designs are to brief and brand.
This is an opportunity that offers you continued leaning and development from the Senior Creative Team and your peers.
- An impressive portfolio of stunning design for brand and packaging
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Strong Mac skills – fluent in Adobe CS
- Highly conceptual with a strategic and commercial approach.
- Ability to sketch ideas and produce moodboards
- Art direction skills preferred
- Ability to work to briefs and challenge where necessary
- Gain understanding of clients and work to brand guidelines
- Comfortable presenting your work
- Willingness to assist Junior Designers
- Eager to learn and progress your career
- Excellent communicator
- Passionate about design and brand
- Positive manner
- Able to work proactively and calmly under pressure
Along with an attractive salary package, you will be working in a highly respected creative business with a reputation for excellence. You will be working in state-of-the art studios in a fantastic location and offered continued training and development opportunities alongside a team of likeminded creative individuals.
Please state your salary expectations when applying.
Your information is treated in the strictest confidence.