Senior PR Account Manager
Senior PR Account Manager (Financial Services)
Competitive salary + benefits
Rostrum is an award winning PR & Content Marketing agency, specialising in corporate, professional and financial services.
At Rostrum, we position our clients as influential thought leaders by creating and sharing engaging content that highlights their expertise and strengthens their brand in the market. We achieve this goal by combining our deep industry knowledge of the sectors we serve with unrivalled media relationships and a commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Rostrum puts a lot of time and effort into developing our employees. We’ve committed to investing a generous annual training budget for every employee, including PRCA and CIPR classes. We also do monthly, 6 month and yearly appraisals to develop SMART goals, so everyone can progress and pursue their individual career ambitions.
About the Senior Account Manager role
Rostrum is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their financial services team.
The Senior Account Manager works closely with their entire account team to plan and execute a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press and produce high quality materials whilst also helping manage any crises that arise. Beyond this, the Senior Account Manager is instrumental to areas such as strategy development, business development and recruitment.
The Senior Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Proven experience within PR, ideally having worked within financial services PR
- High level of knowledge of distribution channels and audience preferences
- People management experience
- Strong use of Social Media tools
- Highly skilled in building relationships with clients and the media
- Strong awareness and interest in national and international current events and developments within fields of economics, finance, politics, technology and culture
- Awareness of best practice for managing crisis communications
In return, the Senior Account Manager can expect:
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday plus paid day-off for your birthday
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days)
- Complimentary team lunch every Wednesday
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
- Individual membership in the PRCA (MPRCA on business cards, email etc.)
- Bonus for bringing in new business or new employees
- Discounted gym membership
- Interest free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcards
If you are interested in this Senior Account Manager role, please click ‘apply now’, or contact our Recruitment Manager Alex Lewington on email@example.com for more information