Senior Marketing Executive
Work with the Marketing Director to enable the sales and client services teams to communicate products and services in a consistent and informed manner. Creating a number of materials and sales support tools, including Sales sheets, PowerPoint, videos, internal FAQs.
This is an ideal opportunity for an all-round marketing exec looking to move into a more specialised B2B role, working closely with sales and client facing teams. Ideally you would be coming from a professional services, Financial Services or consultancy type background looking to move into an exciting online business.
- In partnership with the marketing team to develop a library of sales collateral and enablement tools to drive brand messaging and create efficiencies via the sales and client services teams globally
- Manage the production of materials with third parties and suppliers, including all client facing translations
- Be the main point of contact for internal communication tools ensuring information and materials are up to date, distributed and utilised well across the business
- Work cross-functionally with the wider marketing, sales and client services teams to ensure the brand marketing plan is implemented, managing a variety of marketing tactics and initiatives
- Work with the marketing team to help communicate & maintain the brand identity and guidelines throughout the business
- Managing invoices and ensuring the marketing tracker is kept up to date
- Assisting the marketing team with additional duties and projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Exceptional writing, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to build excellent relationships with internal and external parties
- Ability to work across functions and country markets
- Energetic, results orientated and comfortable working in a change environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Languages: English – fluent
Required Education and/or Experience
- Degree holder with 3+ B2B marketing experience
- Marketing Communications and /or copy writing experience
- Experience working in a global or multi location business
- Experience in a recruitment or online business is a bonus, but not essential
What we offer you
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: pension scheme, 25 days holidays, private healthcare, Friday Beer O’clock once a month, annual events, team building activities, etc.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
We have a casual office environment with ping-pong table, video games, free fresh coffee and a dining area for downtime. Travel will rarely be required, but requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
eFinancialCareers, a DHI Group Inc. service, is the world’s leading financial services careers website, providing finance professionals with the latest job opportunities, career information and invaluable industry insights they need to maximise their potential.