Digital Strategist - Big Names in Film/TV/Gaming!
3 days left
- Job Role
Amazing opportunity to work with some of the biggest players in the entertainment industry! Our client is looking for a Digital Strategist to join this lovely, friendly digital media and publicity agency. With over 10 years' experience developing digital strategies and implementing multi-award winning campaigns, this digital media and publicity agency are specialists in the film, TV and gaming sector.
Is This for You?
You simply love being strategic, and you have a proven track record of combining insights, creativity and a dose of reality in order to deliver standout digital campaigns that work.
You understand and can bring together the marketing mix: social media, influencer marketing, PR, digital creative, and most importantly, people and their behaviour.
Your love of discovering latest trends and innovations and how they can actually deliver, combined with your ability to communicate strategy with passion in a clear, simple and interesting manner, ensures successful delivery and happy clients, time and time again.
You must be able to engage, learn and educate both internally to the agency, and externally, to clients and industry professionals. An interest and experience in the entertainment industry (spanning Film, TV, and Gaming) is a must.
Vitally, this role requires an outstanding ability and proven track record in leading, creating and overseeing strategic led pitches and proposals.
You have the drive and desire to convince our clients of our strategic approach and have the ability to not only deliver winning pitches, but also the need to ensure this carries through into the delivery of outstanding campaigns.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing role.
- Ability to pull together moving components of a proposal into one, cohesive strategy.
- Develops new business pitches, with strategy and creative ideas.
- Have existing industry contacts, with established media and marketing relationships.
- Super organised with great attention to detail.
- A creative thinker, with amazing writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Can understand social analytics, ensuring that they’re communicated in a coherent, easily digestible way.
- Is willing to set and adopt metrics and KPIs for campaigns and communities, to monitor and report on their success.
- Can think beyond digital: how an idea can grow to other touch points (experiential, PR and beyond) and has an entrepreneurial attitude to find potential partners.
- Experience of using Social monitoring and Insight tools.
Sound like you? Click Apply now!
Apply for Digital Strategist - Big Names in Film/TV/Gaming!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly