Account Manager – Central London – up to £31,000
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join a marketing agency with a difference. You would be the primary day-to-day contact for one of their top clients and be responsible for managing relationships with their global partners.
About the Role
- Lead the day-to-day management and implementation of up to eight strategic global, long-term partners, working closely with the senior team members and the partnerships team
- Establish and maintain great relationships with the client
- Create process and structure for ensuring client projects meet timelines and are delivered to budget; including management of clients, partners, other agencies and internal teams
- Be responsible for the smooth running of client meetings from set up to completion
- Attend meetings with senior team members to understand activity and be responsible for sharing that information by follow up of client meetings and internal project meetings.
- Provide general support to the Client Services team
- Ensure financial targets are met and projects are delivered profitably
- Raise purchase orders, following the approval process accordingly
- Understand fee calculations and the impact of extra time on projects vs. retained work
- Identify new business opportunities on existing clients
- Work with the Partnerships team to confirm commercial deals
- Identify opportunities with partners to grow into potential clients
- Actively contribute to our culture of building a great agency famous for best-in-class partnerships
- Develop knowledge of wider digital and marketing trends within the client’s sector
- Proactively use social media to positively promote the profile
- Lead by example and remain professional at all times – understand client pressures and ensure that you are supportive to both your client, your team and your colleagues.
- Experience of working with a financial services brand
- 2-3 years’ sound client/project handling skills gained agency side
- Used to working at pace, managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of partnerships and digital mobile marketing
- First-class relationship builder– always clear, timely and demonstrating enthusiasm for the proposition, be prepared to speak to the client and partners on a daily basis
- Passion for getting under the skin of what makes the client tick and being committed to driving results
- Self-starter, highly organised and efficient with a positive, can-do attitude, bags of energy and ideas, as well as a keen eye for detail
- Committed to self-development, constantly looking to grow knowledge, skills and experience and driving own career
- First-rate written and presenting skills
- Team player, abiding by our philosophy that if we are going to do something amazing, we need to do it together.