Account Manager – Central London – up to £31,000
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join a marketing agency with a difference. You would be the primary day-to-day contact for one of their top clients and be responsible for managing relationships with their global partners.
About the Role
- Lead the day-to-day management and implementation of up to eight strategic global, long-term partners, working closely with the senior team members and the partnerships team
- Establish and maintain great relationships with the client
- Create process and structure for ensuring client projects meet timelines and are delivered to budget; including management of clients, partners, other agencies and internal teams
- Be responsible for the smooth running of client meetings from set up to completion
- Attend meetings with senior team members to understand activity and be responsible for sharing that information by follow up of client meetings and internal project meetings.
- Provide general support to the Client Services team
- Ensure financial targets are met and projects are delivered profitably
- Raise purchase orders, following the approval process accordingly
- Understand fee calculations and the impact of extra time on projects vs. retained work
- Identify new business opportunities on existing clients
- Work with the Partnerships team to confirm commercial deals
- Identify opportunities with partners to grow into potential clients
- Actively contribute to our culture of building a great agency famous for best-in-class partnerships
- Develop knowledge of wider digital and marketing trends within the client’s sector
- Proactively use social media to positively promote the profile
- Lead by example and remain professional at all times – understand client pressures and ensure that you are supportive to both your client, your team and your colleagues.
- Experience of working with a financial services brand
- 2-3 years’ sound client/project handling skills gained agency side
- Used to working at pace, managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of partnerships and digital mobile marketing
- First-class relationship builder– always clear, timely and demonstrating enthusiasm for the proposition, be prepared to speak to the client and partners on a daily basis
- Passion for getting under the skin of what makes the client tick and being committed to driving results
- Self-starter, highly organised and efficient with a positive, can-do attitude, bags of energy and ideas, as well as a keen eye for detail
- Committed to self-development, constantly looking to grow knowledge, skills and experience and driving own career
- First-rate written and presenting skills
- Team player, abiding by our philosophy that if we are going to do something amazing, we need to do it together.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly