Marketing Content & Communications Manager
JR114 - Marketing Content & Communications Manager - Technology - London/Essex - Permanent - £45k - £53k + Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a large global technology organisation who are looking for a Marketing Content & Communications Manager to join the team.
This role will report into a Head of Marketing and will sit between multiple marketing functions pulling together the teams, aligning the business objectives. The post holder will be able to lead a small team in developing content and communications internally but mostly externally to the customers. Working closely with sales and product teams will be a key part of the role to also assist the development of brochures, sales aids etc. Linking with comms and having expertise in PR will be essential to carry out this role as you will work with multiple agencies ensuring good news stories are being delivered across multiple channels and platforms.
This role will work closely with senior level stakeholders across the business so the ability to build strong relations will be an asset.
To be considered:
- Experience working in a sales driven environment within the Tech, IT or Software space
- Solid leadership skills, managed a small team
- Solid content development and communications experience
- Thorough understanding of PR tactics and working with a agencies
- Experience of broad marketing activities - campaigns, brand management and digital
- Excellent senior level stakeholder management, able to build strong working relations across the business
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.