Do you love data? We're looking for a talented Marketing Analyst to lead at a top beauty retailer!
Our client is a leader in the UK beauty sector and they create the best customer experience through their online platforms, meaning they will crunch valuable data to analyse to improve their systems even further and move into new international segments. The successful candidate will join an extremely talented and data-driven marketing team who manage large budgets and is growing rapidly, hence they now need a Marketing Analyst to be part of a department that looks after the branding, CRM system and retail marketing of the business.
The Marketing Analyst will have a strong focus on consumer groups and analyse data to enhance the customer experience and identify new opportunities through customer needs and behaviour. The company's decision making is based on the insight from the data analysis, so this role is extremely valuable and vital for the future business decisions and developments. Working from set KPIs and essential data, the Marketing Analyst, will extremely analytical and mathematical, as well as a clear communicator of key findings to senior management.
Main responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst
- The Marketing Analyst will be an expert on analysing consumer behaviour and identify needs and key drivers to enhance customer loyalty
- Execute plans to enhance the full CRM circle from acquisition to retention
- Be a supporting part of the Marketing team on planning and analysing historical data to enhance future strategies
- Work closely with the UX and Online Customer Experience teams to enhance online performance
- The role is focused around optimising conversion by organising datasets and using analytical tools
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience working in a business intelligence environment
- Extremely analytical and previous experience analysing data for essential business decisions
- Ability to work with Excel on an advanced level
- Ability to work in a professional manner with previous experience working with analytical tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other online optimisations tools
- Outstanding communication skills to convey key findings and present recommendations
- A strategical and logical thinker who can work according to set KPIs
- Great commercial mindset
- Strong knowledge of digital and marketing principles
- Excellent team working skills
- Be curious and intellectual on finding insights from key data
This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional who has a great passion for data and want to continue to develop their career. Get in touch on 0161 833 1044 to hear more about this role or apply online now. You can also send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our recruitment consultants will be in touch ASAP.