PPC Manager - up to £40,000 plus benefits - Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a PPC Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The successful PPC Manager will join the International B2C Interactive Department and be responsible for scaling the brand's PPC and display accounts including Google Adwords, Facebook as well as DSP and RTP platforms. The successful PPC Manager will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Monitoring, optimising and managing performance at Keyword/Adgroup level
- Implement new technologies and automation capabilities that enhance SEM & Paid Media efforts
- Continuous A/B testing of copy and landing pages
- Gathering of insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of paid search campaigns
- Coordinating and managing user acquisition campaigns on Google Adwords and other platforms whilst maintaining positive ROI
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills
- Ongoing campaign analysis & reporting
- Data mining for new opportunities and competitive monitoring
- Gather and administer data from both ad-platforms, and our in-house reporting tools in order to optimise the spend of the budget and produce daily reports on the current and on-going ROI from this spend.
- 3 years' experience in PPC and digital display marketing ideally in the online casino space but possibly in an equally competitive niche such as travel or finance
- end-to-end skill-set that enables the use of templates to produce own creative and Landing pages and roll out campaigns with minimal intervention from other business units.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Self-Driven and Motivated
- Strong team work and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
They are the world's leading end-to-end gaming company. Their company headquarters are in the United Kingdom, with operating headquarters in Rome, Italy; Las Vegas, Nevada; and Providence, Rhode Island. They employ over 12000 employees across the world.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.