Website & Digital Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful and dynamic team taking responsibility in supporting the Client's communications team. Taking ownership of the day-to-day management and optimisation of the B2B website, associated websites under the Client's umbrella, driving the website forward and evolving it to reflect the business needs.
- Management of the client's main associated websites
- Website / CMS Governance & Process for team
- Team training & documents (central place for Marketing team to access)
- Work with the Marketing team to understand the global marketing objectives and how the website delivers against these. Specifically: understanding site content architecture, understanding persuasion architecture, lead generation techniques.
- Management of WordPress workflow / editorial sign off process
- Front end / graphic design
- Work with the Senior Social Media & Content Marketing Manager to outline and manage the social media strategy
- Maintenance of an image library
- Web page editing, Content edits, New page creation, Content upload process
- Content collation for online marketing campaigns
- Page layout and PDF creation
- Pushing out of content across online channels
- Attend ad-hoc meetings as and when required
- Up-to-date working knowledge of Wordpress
- Stakeholder management - collating / reporting back to key stakeholders on website key stats and performance
- Back up to the Senior Social Media & Content Marketing Manager
- Front end/graphic design skills
- Advanced HTML & CSS knowledge
- Design software skills
- Proven ability of web editing tools and systems
- Understanding of site architecture
- Experience of managing multiple projects - organised, methodical and prioritisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self motivated, focused and process driven
- Wordpress - both front and back end, Theme and PlugIn development
The role will ensure that the website fully represents and showcases my clients products as well as looking forward at ways to advance the website.
In return my client offers a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and professional training and career development. My client also offers a flexible working day.
For further information or a confidential chat to discuss in more detail, please forward your C.V and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.